- Enthusiastic designer with experience in web as well as print.
- Effective and positive team player known for contributing effective creative solutions as well
as technical ability. Able to give and embrace constructive criticism while working in a team
environment towards a common goal.
- Effective listener/communicator and fast diligent learner.
- Detail oriented designer that embraces good design theory and ethics in order to maximize
the effectiveness of a final product.
- Productive worker under pressure and highly motivated.
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design
Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL, 33801
Graduated May, 02
|Fluent in all key design software on either Mac or PC platforms.
Graphic Designer/ Freelance at Kimberly Roberts Design
March 2007 - Present
Graphic Designer at W. Ryals & Co, Inc. dba Belleza Boutique
- Design studio specializing in brand, print, publishing and website design.
August 2005 - February 2010
Magazine Layout Artist at Orientation Magazine
- Primary designer for Belleza Boutique's print needs including stationery and business collateral (brochure design, postcards, posters, magazine advertisement and in-store displays) from concept through production.
- Prepared artwork and computer files accurately for appropriate manufacturing process in accordance to vendor applications.
- Responsible for the work out on display points and floor layout.
- Responsibilities also include market research and design proposal for the new season.
- Primary website designer and web developer for BellezaBoutique.com an e-commerce website to complement the physical boutique offering over 1,500 products.
- Produced high quality product photography for e-commerce application.
- Increased customer loyalty and online sales by 30% with a custom designed e-mail marketing newsletter. Maintained biweekly content.
January 2002 - Present
BSC Associate / Denim Expert at Express - Limited Brands
- Created magazine layout and design using Illustrator.
- Advanced Photoshop retouching and compositing.
September 2003 - August 2006
Florida Southern College Teaching Assistant
- Assisted customers with their purchases.
- One of the top sales representatives in the Millenia Mall store and was asked to be a Denim Expert for the 2004 Back to School season.
First and Second Semester 2003
Wardrobe Attendant at Universal Orlando
- Aided graphic design students in understanding and executing concepts being taught.
June 1999 - 2000
Graphic Designer at Design Quest, Winter Park, FL
- Developed organizational skills working at Universal Studios.
October 1998 - 1999
- Assisted the senior designer with the fabrication of large format signs and displays for Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival.
- Ensured printer is maintained at company standard by completing daily maintenance.